Net Weight — 1kg
Shelf Life — One (1) Year if remains unopen; six (6) months after opening the container.
Storage Condition — Store under a room temperature
Not all Ice cream powders are created equal. Our vanilla supreme ice cream powder is specially formulated for the high performance of soft serve ice cream in terms of quality, texture, taste, and overrun. Profitability for the soft-serve business comes from the mentioned factors, thus delivering customer satisfaction is a must for a long-term and continued business, especially if you are establishing your brand for the soft-serve ice cream business.
Why Order Our Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream Powder?
✔ High Yield Output — For the soft-serve ice cream business, the profit comes from the air being introduced into the mixture of ice cream during the process of making ice cream, given that the preparation process is correct.
✔ TOP Quality / Best In The Market — to bring our customers the best ice cream powders, our products are carefully selected and tested by reputable suppliers by our Research and Development Team.
✔ Extra Smooth texture — One of the unique characteristics of a premium soft-serve ice cream is the soft texture among its edges.
✔ Super Creamy— Top Creamery is a known brand for the creaminess of the ice cream being served to its clientele.
✔ Cost-Effective — quality and cost efficiency are ingredients of our business. Hence, we offer the best milk tea supplies in the market to help you grow your business.
HOW TO PREPARE
Dissolve one (1) pack of Supreme Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream premix into 2.5 liters of water. Mix very well and set aside for at least 30 minutes for best results. Pour the mixture into the ice cream machine. Top with fudge or syrup. Serve.
Essential factors for soft-serve ice cream:
These are crucial elements of an effective and successful soft-served ice cream business. Before starting a business, you need to know the pros and cons of your investment.
- Ingredients – correct and perfect ingredients are a must to offer the best taste among the competition of these products. This factor is also essential for getting a high overrun, thus making your business more profitable.
- Process – Correct process is as much necessary as the other factors. Given that you have an expensive machine and ingredients, the final output will still fail if you do not have the correct procedure. You can acquire this knowledge by training and guidance from companies like us with long experience running the same business. Based on our experience, even if clients have an expensive machine, they must know enough about the correct process. Their business usually fails because they depend on the device to produce a positive effect for their business.
- Good machine – A good machine helps your business produce a much smoother texture ice cream and delivers higher overrun aside from the consistency and haste production capacity. Most of the soft serve machines in the market are pricy, yet you can consider a middle-class brand of device to use in the business.
How To Home Made Ice Cream using Vanilla Supreme Soft Serve Powder
(1) blend on a 600ml of super cold water with 250grms of vanilla soft serve powder and 65-80grms of cream puff powder.
(2) whip together for around 4 minutes.
(3) Pour Pour the mixture into a container.
(4) Put the mixture in a low-temperature freezer for at least 6 hours.
WATCH THE SAMPLE VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE IT BELOW
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is soft-serve ice cream?
A frozen dessert is similar to hard ice cream but softer and less dense due to the air introduced during freezing. The soft machine processes the liquid mixture at a very low, but not frozen, temperature with a soft serve. As the final output, we get the freshly made super smooth and creamy ice cream from the machine.
Soft serve is generally lower in milk fat than regular ice cream. It is produced at about −4 °C compared to ice cream, stored at −15 °C. Soft serve contains air, introduced at the time of freezing. The air content, called overrun, can vary up to 60% of the total volume of the finished product. The amount of air alters the taste of the finished product. Product with low quantities of air has a heavy, icy taste and appears more concentrated in color.
Ice cream with higher air content tastes creamier, smoother, and lighter and appears lighter in color.
How do you get a profit from soft-serve ice cream?
Soft serve ice cream profit comes from an overrun.
Overrun is air introduced into the ice cream while the machine produces the end product.
The higher the overrun, the higher the profit.
Generally, it is customary to get a 30% overrun on the soft serve. However, with our products, this can increase depending on several factors such as; process, product, and the machine used.
Remember that too high an overrun can significantly affect the taste and stability of the ice cream.
Who is my target market?
Generally, kids love to eat ice cream. Thus it is recommended to target these markets. Families with children, teenagers, and adults love to consume ice cream. You can cater to customers who prefer reduced fat and less sugar-added ice creams.
How is your product different from others in the market?
We pride our milk tea products on being the best in the market today — with ingredients sourced from Europe, our Research and Development Team ensures that we can import high-quality raw ingredients and produce the taste every milk tea store owner and milk tea patron would love.
We also support locals as we source our sugar ingredients from the fresh produce of selected farms in the country. In effect, we reduce the cost of our finished products by reducing taxes, labor, and transportation costs. These are all calculated for our company to attain one of our missions: to help grow your business.
I’m interested in buying your product. Would it be possible to ask for a free sample of this product?
For now, we do not provide a free sample of this product. However, we would love to conduct a demo on how to prepare this product and get a free taste of it. Also, you may want to arrange for a purchase of this product for your tasting.
Can I order online? If so, how many days will I receive my order?
Yes, you can order/ contact us via Facebook or this website.
Regarding shipping and delivery, it differs: customers within Metro Manila usually receive their order within five (5) business days, provided that they reach the minimum purchase amount. Please check our Shipping and Delivery Policy for further details.
For further inquiries, please visit our FAQs page here.
For feedback or comments about this product, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your opinion matters to us.