Net Weight — 1kg
Shelf Life — One (1) Year, if remains unopen; six (6) months, after opening the container
Storage Condition — Store under a cold temperature
Why Order Our Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream Powder?
✔ High Yield Output — For the soft-serve ice cream business, the profit comes from the air being introduced into the mixture of ice cream during the process of making ice cream given that the process of preparation is correct.
✔ TOP Quality / Best In The Market — to bring our customers the best fruit syrups in the market, our products are carefully selected and tested by reputable suppliers by our Research and Development Team.
✔ Extra Smooth texture — One of the unique characteristics of a premium soft-serve ice cream is the soft texture among its edges.
✔ Super Creamy— Top Creamery is a known brand when it comes to the creaminess of the ice cream being served to its clientele.
✔ Cost-Effective — quality and cost efficiency are ingredients of our business. Hence, we offer the best milk tea supplies in the market to help you grow your business.
HOW TO PREPARE
Dissolve one (1) pack of Supreme Vanilla Soft Serve Ice Cream premix into 2.5 liters of water. For best results, mix very well and set aside for at least 30 minutes. Pour the mixture into the ice cream machine. Top with fudge or syrup. Serve.
Essential factors for soft-serve ice cream:
These are crucial elements of an effective and successful soft-served ice cream business. Before starting a business, you need to know the pros and cons of your investment.
- Ingredients – correct and perfect ingredients are a must to offer the best taste among the competition of these products. This factor is also essential for getting a high overrun, thus making your business more profitable.
- Process – Correct process is as much necessary as the other factors. Given that you have an expensive machine and ingredients, the final output will still fail if you do not have the correct procedure. You can acquire this knowledge by training and guidance from companies like us who have long experience running the same business. Based on our experience, even if clients have an expensive machine, they must know enough about the correct process. Their business usually fails because they are dependent on the device alone to produce a positive effect for their business.
- Good machine – A good machine helps your business produce a much smoother texture ice cream and delivers higher overrun aside from the consistency and haste production capacity. Most of the soft serve machines in the market are pricy, yet you can consider a middle-class brand of device to use in the business.
How To Home Made Ice Cream using Vanilla Supreme Soft Serve Powder
(1) blend together on a 600ml of super cold water 250grms of vanilla soft serve powder and 65-80grms of cream puff powder.
(2) whip together for around 4 minutes.
(3) Pour Pour the mixture into a container.
(4) Put the mixture in a low-temperature freezer for at least 6 hours.
WATCH THE SAMPLE VIDEO ON HOW TO MAKE IT BELOW
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is soft-serve ice cream?
A frozen dessert, is similar to hard ice cream but softer and less dense due to air introduced during freezing. The soft machine processes the liquid mixture at a very low, but not frozen, temperature with soft serve. As the final output, we get the super smooth and creamy ice cream freshly made from the machine.
Soft serve is generally lower in milk fat than regular ice cream. It is produced at a temperature of about −4 °C compared to ice cream, stored at −15 °C. Soft serve contains air, introduced at the time of freezing. The air content, called overrun, can vary up to 60% of the total volume of the finished product. The amount of air alters the taste of the finished product. Product with low quantities of air has a heavy, icy taste and appears more concentrated in color.
Ice cream with higher air content tastes creamier, smoother, and lighter and appears lighter in color.
How do you get a profit from soft-serve ice cream?
Soft serve ice cream profit comes from an overrun.
Overrun is an air introduced into the ice cream while the machine is producing the end product.
The higher the overrun, the higher the profit.
Generally, it is customary to get a 30% overrun on the soft serve. However with our products, this can increase depending on several factors such as; process, product, and the machine used.
Just keep in mind that too high overrun can significantly affect the taste and stability of the ice cream.
Who is my target market?
Generally, kids love to eat ice cream. Thus it is recommended to target these markets. Families with children, teenagers, and adults all love to consume ice cream. You can cater to customers who prefer reduced fat and less sugar-added ice creams.
How is your product different from others in the market?
We pride our milk tea products to be the best in the market today — with ingredients sourced from Europe, our Research and Development Team ensures that we are able to import high-quality raw ingredients, and produce the taste every milk tea store owner and milk tea patron would love.
We also support locals as we source our sugar ingredients from the fresh produce of selected farms in the country. In effect, we reduce the cost of our finished products because we lessen taxes, labor costs, and transportation costs. These are all calculated in order for our company to attain one of our missions, which is — to help grow your business.
I’m interested to buy your product. Would it be possible to ask for a free sample of this product?
For now, we do not provide a free sample of this product. However, we would love to conduct a demo on how to prepare this product and get a free taste of it. Also, you may want to arrange for a purchase of this product for your own tasting.
Can I order online? If so, how many days will I receive my order?
Yes, you can order/ contact us directly via Facebook or through this website.
As regards the shipping and delivery, it differs: customers within Metro Manila usually receive their order within five (5) business days, provided that they reach the minimum amount of purchase. Please check our Shipping and Delivery Policy for further details.
For further inquiries, please visit our FAQs page here.
For feedback or comments about this product, please do not hesitate to contact us. Your opinion matters to us.